Architect/ Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Established in 2016, Cleveley King Architects is an exciting practice based in Nottingham. At present we are a team of two working in a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, retail, healthcare and education. Our client base is expanding quickly, and we are searching for talented individuals to join the team.
At present we operate out of a studio in Southwell, however looking to relocate towards the centre of Nottingham in the coming year.
We are offering positions to Architects, Technicians, and Technologists, who would like the exciting opportunity to grow with the company, and become a key member of the team.
Benefits of position
- Full time position, with potential for flexible working hours
- Salary package to be agreed, and dependant on relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent career prospects as the company grows
- We encourage personal development whilst still enjoying a good work/ life balance
- Opportunity to work on wide variety of projects
Requirements and responsibilities of position
- Excellent technical skills, with a strong knowledge of Building Regulations and Standards
- The ability to produce construction drawing packages of a high standard
- Proficient in Autodesk REVIT and AutoCAD
- Able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels
- Capability to either run/ manage their own projects or work alongside a team.