Workshop Supervisor - Structural or Architectural Metalwork
Workshop Supervisor - Structural or Architectural Metalwork Fabrication
Contract type: Full time Permanent
Vacancy Ref: LD507
Our client, a one stop shop for Design and Build services, are looking to add a Workshop Supervisor to their busy team in Bedfordshire. Ideally the right candidate will have 5 years' experience in a similar role with a background in Architecture or Structural Steelwork.
In order to apply for this Workshop Manager role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Ideally have a background in Architecture or will have worked in Metalwork Fabrication
- Be able to read fabrication drawings and relay instruction to employees
- Have an indepth understanding of welding, and fabrication processes.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Have natural leading capabilities.
Commutable areas to this Workshop Manager Role are:
Luton, Dunston, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Aylesbury, Banbury, Northampton
In order to apply for this Workshop Manager role please call LYNSEY on 01792 365 102 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.