4 days left
- Full Time
Shorten is looking for an architect to join our small studio in North London.
We are a small architectural studio focusing mainly on multi-unit residential projects. Current projects range in size up to 150 units, and this is likely to increase. We take on projects from inception, but we are also appointed to many projects post-planning under D&B contracts. We deliver all projects to a high level of BIM and are continually striving to push the limits of what we can achieve using BIM.
We are looking for a confident architect with strong experience in residential developments. It is important that the candidate has experience in more senior roles in these projects following their Part III qualification. Experience in delivering projects using BIM and experience during the construction stages of projects is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be able to independently run projects and manage a team underneath them
- Manage other Design Team members
- Have strong leadership skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Be able to communicate well to all project members - strong English is a must
- Have strong technical knowledge
- Be able to run all non-design aspects of a project, such as writing DAS, minuting meetings, managing discharge of planning conditions, managing responsibilities associated with building control reviews, etc.
- Have strong experience in delivering BIM projects, and strong Revit skills
- Architecture Part III
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office
No agencies please.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly