Part II Architectural Assistant - Leeds
Part II Architectural Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a well-established Architectural company based in Leeds. You will be working on a variety of residential and education projects with Revit.
You will be joining a fun and vibrant team working across all RIBA stages from 0-7. There will also support and guidance available to complete your Part 3 as well as the option to progress within the company.
Requirements for this Part II Architectural Assistant;
- Experience of working within a UK Practice,
- Excellent drawing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous, however training is provided
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com