5 days left
- Full Time
DEWIS Architecture is an award-winning company established over 16 years ago, with staff memberships including RIBA, CIAT, RICS, IHBC and APM. We support private and public-sector clients across the UK but work primarily in Wales and the North West. We have a strong client base and order book and are looking to grow further.
We are now looking for an Architectural Assistant/Technologist, e.g. MCIAT, PtII RIBA etc., to join our well-established team and who would contribute to, and benefit from the company’s growth.
We work in diverse sectors including Heritage, Leisure, Housing, Education, Commercial, Industrial and Retail and have large leisure, commercial and housing projects ongoing.
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to work on (possibly oversee) multiple and variable projects.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills and proficient in AutoCAD and ideally Revit.
- Ability to work with teams and autonomously.
- Enthusiasm and drive to support the business growth.
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant regulations.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Importantly, wanting to offer the best service possible and taking responsibility for your actions.
We have two offices in North Wales and your location is open to discussion, with an alternative location also a possibility dependent on your circumstances.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on candidate
Benefits: Flexible holiday leave plus statutory holidays, providing deadlines are met. Also, two weeks leave at Christmas; pension; profit share.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, but flexible to meet client demands and assist with good work/life balance.
Apply for Architectural Assistant/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly