Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect with BIM Experience
Scenario Architecture is looking for an Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect to join our team and engage with all technical aspects of our projects.
Our studio delivers high end, design-led residential work for both end users and private developers. We are looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated individual, to join our close-knit and ambitious team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience.
- 4 years BIM experience (ideally ArchiCAD, training available for Revit users who are able and happy to learn).
- Proven experience in the delivery of projects through RIBA stages 4-7, including production and coordination of all project’s drawings & information.
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages.
- Substantial, hands on experience with site inspections and contract administration.
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
Primary duties will include:
- Production of tender and construction packages - drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Managing tender processes; documenting, issuing, analyzing and reporting of projects to clients.
- Coordinating work by external consultants & internally with the rest of the team.
- Site inspections – liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures & documentation, and doing so autonomously and responsibly.
- Administrate Contracts (On end users project) - dealing with RFI’s, issuing instructions, valuations and certificates.
- Practical experience and a broad understanding of BIM concepts.
- Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details both within the office and on site during visits.
- Excellent organizational, time and communication skills.
- Ability to handle many complex problems from several projects on the go and work with the Scenario team to resolve any matters in a timely fashion.
All applications must include:
- Full and current CV
- Selective work sample (no large portfolios)
- Cover latter addressing suitability specifically for the proposed role
Is negotiable depending on skills and experience
Contact via email only: