Junior Design Manager
One of the leading design management consultancies, with a presence both in the UK and internationally, is looking to expand its team due to an increase in projects. They seek applicants with either an architectural or design background who are interested in moving away from drawing and into project management side & delivery of large flagship projects. Working with alongside major architecture practices (Foster&Partners, David Adjaye, Zaha Hadid etc.) you'll be creating reports that ensure the smooth delivery of the projects at home and abroad.
Role & Company:
- Moving away from drawing and design, you'll utilise that knowledge and skillset by ensuring the developments are being delivered according to their design and by the construction standards they're set to.
- Conduct site visits at the beginning of project delivery (and intermittently thereafter).
- An AJ100 practice this practice has staff working nationwide, and a small team of 4 interior designers based outside of the capital.
- Working mostly across residential and commercial projects, this company have excelled in recent years and now work on marquee developments in major urban areas.
- With future growth forecast, the practice sees this vacancy as the first step for the building of a wider London based interior design team. A rare opportunity, you will be tasked with delivering this growth & success in line with the rest of the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years post-qualification experience working in interior design
- Strong expertise delivering interiors within the workspace / commercial sector
- Commercial mind-set - ability to drive projects work and act as the key point of contact for client, contractors and external stakeholders, as well as other architects based in-house
- Relevant design qualifications
Senior Interior Designer - London - AJ100 Design Practice - Workspace / Commercial