Architect, Senior Architect and Architectural Revit Technician
Architect, Senior Architect and Architectural Revit Technician – Greater Manchester
AECOM are offering a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing architecture team in our multi-disciplinary office in Birchwood Business Park, between Warrington and Manchester. We are offering a competitive salary plus benefits, including a car allowance for higher grades.
We are looking for individuals with strong project experience of Revit along with a history of producing design and technical drawings.
You will join a busy design team in the Civil Infrastructure division of AECOM. Our exciting and varied workload currently includes nuclear, power and energy projects, defence, water, ports, laboratories, residential, transport, industrial and blue light services projects.
This is a chance to prove yourself within a much admired team, and to enjoy working on real BIM level 2 projects with intelligent EIRs and good BIM procedures already in place.
To be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates with the following;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical knowledge and good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work alone, and as part of a team
- You will also have knowledge and an understanding of BIM
- You will be Proficient in AutoCAD (preferably at least V2014) and competent in Revit and Navisworks, although AutoCAD only would also be considered, and BIM training given
- Due to the nature of the projects you will be involved in, you must be able to obtain UK baseline security clearance
- Preferably, you will demonstrate a wide experience of design and project management within the regulated industries, and have worked previously on industrial, process driven and highly serviced projects.
- Relevant experience in other sectors, i.e. healthcare, education, offices, laboratories, residential, transport will also be considered
AECOM are a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. We are a leader in all of the key markets that we serve — including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government — and provide a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of our clients’ projects. AECOM is ranked as the world’s #1 engineering design firm by revenue, according to Engineering News-Record magazine. Today, listed on the Fortune 500 as one of America’s largest companies, AECOM’s talented employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management professionals — now serve clients in more than 150 countries around the world.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.