Part I Architectural Assistants
Assael Architecture is looking to recruit qualified Part I Architectural Assistants to join our award winning practice based in London.
We are architects offering a range of urban design, masterplanning, interior design and architectural services. Operating from modern design studios in Putney, we work nationally and internationally in the residential, leisure and mixed-use sectors.
Ideally the right candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drawing and presentation skills
- Comprehensive technical skills
- Knowledge of SketchUp and InDesign is essential
- Use of Vectorworks is preferable
- Consistent grades from A-Level to university
- Enthusiastic team players (we like to hear of any other interests/hobbies e.g. sport, music, cooking, travelling...!)
Looking after our employees is a number one priority at Assael. The practice has been recognised many times for its efforts to ensure that staff are rewarded, supported and given the career and life opportunities that enable them to thrive and reach their full potential. Some of our recent awards include winning the AJ100’s Employer of the Year 2017, being ranked first place in Building Magazine’s Good Employer Guide 2017, and winning The Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’ Giving Something Back Award in 2018 and Innovation in Engagement Award in 2017.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and portfolio to Recruitment Manager Olivia Cross: firstname.lastname@example.org