Part II Architectural Assistant
We are a Chartered practice and we have always believe in paying more than the ‘Living Wage’ as set by the Living Wage Foundation and now as recommended by the RIBA. We aim to allow people to develop and gain a greater understanding of architecture from a practical stand point through the diverse work that we do.
- Carry out site surveys
- Prepare planning drawings in AutoCAD
- Conduct research into planning issues
- Three dimensional studies using Sketchup and presentations
- Assisting in planning application forms and statements
- Preparing Design and access statements
- Development of construction and tender drawings in AutoCAD
- Assisting in day to day administration.
- Design –orientated with a keen design sense
- Good organisation and problem solving skills
- Courteous manner with clients and authorities
- Ability to work as part of a team and to be flexible
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketchup preferred
- At least one years experience in architectural practice.
£ 26,000 based on 37.5 hours per week with 23 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays. We are currently working with the NEST pension provider, but looking to change to the RIBA pension.
Please apply and send us your updated CV along with your current work examples