Experienced Part 2 or newly Qualified Part 3
Trevor Brown Architect is an exciting young practice located in North London. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and driven experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 to design and lead projects in our busy studio.
A candidate applying for the position should meet the following requirements:
• Highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Pro-active and savvy
• Passionate and enthusiastic about architecture and design
• A minimum of one year working in private practice within the UK.
• A willingness to work on all stages of projects from ‘Preparation and Brief’ to ‘Handover’ and to successfully manage time to meet agreed project deadlines.
• An ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• An eye for detail
Skills and Software Required
(Listed software is essential, applicants without these skills will not be considered):
• Adobe Indesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe illustrator
• Microsoft Office
• Good spoken and written English
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in successfully taking a project through all RIBA work stages, have a concrete knowledge of UK Building Regulations, and an ability to maintaining design intent and quality through construction detailing.