Mandarin Speaking Architect - Luxury Retail - Hammersmith, London
An opportunity for an Architect to join a forward-thinking Architecture & Interior Design studio who are leaders in luxury retail projects across the world.
Specialising in luxury retail and hospitality across the globe. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution. Established 17 years ago, this team of creators have been taking over the high-end retail design sector since its inception. Their unique approach to design, has helped them amass a list of top-end clients and projects in over 100 cities around the world.
Working in a multidisciplinary way, their team of 38 are actively involved in architecture projects as well as interior, graphic and product design. They are currently developing some amazing luxury retail, F&B and hospitality projects and are looking for an experienced and talented Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team or independently depending on allocated project
- Manage your time to ensure design deliveries are met on all project stages
- Work on projects of varying scales and across multiple projects
- Coordinate with subcontractors were necessary
- Material and specifications selection for allocated projects
- Production of design, drawing packages and visuals for allocated projects
Required Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, creative Architect with a passion for creating high quality designs and have a strong understanding of retail detail and material specification.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino
- Strong sketching ability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Salary & Package
- This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a salary of £35,000 – £40,000
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme after completion of probationary period
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
A superb office environment with a roof top terrace, every Friday they have drinks on the terrace. They also have annual salary reviews, a summer party and a Christmas party. There is also an extensive list of further staff benefits that can be revealed upon interview.
Apply for Mandarin Speaking Architect - Luxury Retail - Hammersmith, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly