Senior Architect - London
There is currently a vacancy for a Project Architect to join a hugely successful medium sized Architectural company based in London. You will be working on a variety of residential, education and commercial projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to work alongisde the Director and Design team.
Requirements for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous however training is provided
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within the residential and commercial sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Senior Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org