Architectural Assistant Part 2
Hoban Design are offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join our Wimbledon based architectural practice. Hoban Design is an award-winning firm, and we consider ourselves one of London’s finest practices specialising in the design and delivery of luxury residences. We have a team of +10 colleagues and pride ourselves on our friendly, sociable, and supportive team environment.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to design and project manage a wide variety of prestigious projects liaising directly with our high-profile clients.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate an enthusiasm to gain experience in all duties from design inception through to completion. The candidate must be keen to understand and develop skills in communication, time management and delegation of design processes. The candidate will be expected to develop excellent multi-tasking skills to work on two to three projects in parallel.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
-Develop concept designs and prepare concept design presentations
-Develop and coordinate statutory approval information including planning and building control compliance
-Coordinate and communicate with project design team including external consultants
-Direct liaison and regular communications with the clients
-Develop and coordinate detailed design including tender and construction packages
-Carry out construction stage project management duties and take the lead in contract administration duties
-Regular delegation of workloads to team members while providing confident leadership and oversight
The following requirements are essential:
- relevant qualification in Architecture
- demonstrative experience and knowledge in architectural detailing and specification
- excellent english written and verbal communication skills
- working experience of UK building regulations
- experience of Vectorworks, Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office suite would be beneficial but training will be given
- design flair and enthusiasm for working in a very enjoyable and ultimately highly rewarding environment.
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly