Architectural Technician - London
We are currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join a hugely successful multi-disciplinary Company based in London. You will be joining a business with a stable history and a longstanding workforce, where you will have excellent opportunities for further career development and progression.
You will be working on a variety of projects in sectors including residential, commercial, education, retail and leisure.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Over two years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org