Architect - York
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join an award-winning multi-disciplinary Company based in York on a permanent basis.
You will be working on a variety of projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice;
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA;
- Have excellent design skills;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous;
- Have excellent written and communication skills;
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team;
- You will be producing working drawings in Microstation;
- You will be running your own projects;
- Full RIBA work experience;
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a very successful and expanding
Architectural team working on a variety of projects.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com