Part II Architectural Assistant
Part 2 Architectural assistant for work on exciting central London residential project.
Urban Mesh is a small, busy and friendly practice based near the Barbican specialising in commercial and high-end residential work in London.
The role will initially involve working in detail on the extension and refurbishment of a fantastic grade II listed house in Marylebone on RIBA work stages 4-7.
- AutoCAD proficiency essential
- Revit experience an advantage
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite software
- Over one year of relevant architectural experience in the UK (preferably at all RIBA stages)
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of UK planning and building regulations
Duties to include:
- Assisting with planning applications
- Tender drawing packages
- Site coordination to include site meetings
- Future opportunities of job running for the right candidate
Please submit a concise CV document and some of your relevant work samples (under 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please title applications ‘Part-II application’ in the subject field.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly