Project Architect - Shoreditch, London
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Architect to join an AJ100 practice in London who were voted one of the Sunday Times “Best Companies to Work For”.
My client is looking for 3 experienced Architects to join their London practice, where the focus around great design and creativity is reflected in the work produced, adding value to their client’s projects through the collaborative experience and knowledge of their team. You will be working on a diverse range of projects but will have a primary focus on commercial office buildings, ensuring projects are completed within budget and on time, regardless of their scale and complexity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on projects from inception to completion RIBA stages 0-7
- Preparing detailed working drawings and designs
- Keep up to date with the latest statutory building regulations
- Ensure the running of the project is kept within the financial goal and deadlines
- Leading teams of Architects, Assistants and/or Interior Designers
- Site visits and inspections
- Reporting to the Associates and Directors
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Part III with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- 3 years+ experience working on UK based projects
- Experience working on commercial Office projects
- Strong knowledge of Vectorworks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Good people management skills
- Experience working through all RIBA stages, including onsite and contractor liaison
Salary & Package
£40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
Located in the heart of Shoreditch, 5 minutes from the nearest tube station you will enjoy working for a company who has been listed as one of the Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’, within a supportive team with strong career opportunities.