Be part of the vision; be part of the RIBA.
The RIBA is a global professional membership body, and cultural organisation driving excellence in architecture.
Pay: £25,403 - £26,100 per annum
Location: RIBA North, Liverpool
Term: Full time position, 35 hours per week
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, creative Marketing Executive to join the RIBA marketing team.
The role is based at RIBA North in Liverpool and has responsibility for marketing this relatively new venue and the events, exhibitions and installations that take place there, as well providing some marketing and communications support on our regional membership activities.
You will be responsible for managing several social media channels, creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns, managing partnerships with other organisations and working with our digital team on website content.
Managing the RIBA brand is part of the marketing team’s remit, and this role is also responsible for upholding the RIBA's brand across all marketing material, and advising internal and external audiences on appropriate usage.
This role will require you to act as duty manager once a week for RIBA North and to look after the RIBA City tours programme which involves managing the volunteers and some out of hours work (occasional weekends and evenings).
The role will also require occasional travel to London, which is where the marketing team are based.
You will need:
• a can-do attitude, bags of confidence and the ability to use your own initiative and take the lead with ideas and actions
• the ability to communicate your ideas with confidence and conviction to a wide range of internal stakeholders
• experience of creating and delivering marketing plans across multiple channels
• experience in creating and managing relationships with other cultural organisations and with internal teams
• experience of creating and delivering engaging social media campaigns
• good knowledge of google analytics, Microsoft programmes and ideally InDesign and/or Photoshop
If you would like to apply for the position, please send a CV, covering letter, a completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and Applicants Statement to Recruitment.
You will be responsible for planning, contributing to, acting on, and evaluating the marketing collateral and channels communicating the RIBA to a public and membership audience.
Working with a wider team, you will be responsible for marketing our Public Programme activity; national and global Awards; and our Friends membership. You will also work with other teams within RIBA to advise and help them on their marketing needs.
A key part of your role will also be to plan, post, manage and grow our social media channels, create our public facing e-newsletters; manage partnerships with other organisations; and liaise with the digital team on website content.
Our Public Programme activity, and your role supporting this, is to feed into and manage aspects of our major exhibition marketing collateral. As part of the exhibition project team you will create the communications plan, research additional audiences who have a connection to the exhibition content, contribute to the website content, set up and report on google analytics, help manage the production of print materials, plan and deliver the social media campaign, and evaluate the success of the season by weekly and monthly reports.
The Marketing Team, and your role, is to also uphold the RIBA's brand across all material, advising internal and external audiences.
You will need to have:
- experience of creating and delivering marketing plans across multiple channels for cultural events and Awards programmes
- experience in creating and managing relationships with other cultural organisations and with internal teams
- experience of creating and delivering social media campaigns
- good knowledge of google analytics, Microsoft programmes and ideally InDesign and/or Photoshop
Closing date: 14 September
Interview date: Week commencing 24 September
We welcome and encourage job applicants from all backgrounds and sector experience.
Registered Charity No. 210566