BIM Modeler / Lead Coordinator (International Job Offer)
Denniston Sdn. Bhd. is an international renown Hospitality Design Consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking for experienced and dynamic BIM Lead Modeler/Coordinator to work on high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please visit: www.denniston.com.my.
- Proven work using REVIT Architecture tools and conversant in the REVIT Tools. Familiar with all the basic functionalities and also skillful experienced in using REVIT on the projects for at least 5 years and above.
- Responsible to deliver a LOD 500 BIM Model from 2D/3D drawings and graphic design, preparing BIM execution plan, setup project template, presentations, consultancy / contractors coordination meeting and site work liaison.
- Able to work on design development, design concepts and design research as well as prepare design drawings and documentation.
- Able to lead, manage and coordinate the entire project team including Interior Designers, CAD Technicians, 3D, Graphics, etc.
- Provide creative design solutions and ensure projects are within costs, timeline and strict international quality standards. This includes high quality minded and high standards in architecture projects.
- Articulate and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Able to undertake pressure and challenges to deliver under tight schedules to meet deadlines. This includes working on extended hours in a team project.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required. This includes any ad hoc assignments delegated by the immediate superior.
- Degree/Master graduates in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Knowledge and certified in REVIT Architecture tools.
- Fluent in English.
- 6 - 9 years of related work experience as a BIM Modeler.
- Exposure to participate in foreign architectural work in Hotels & Resort Development will be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge to foreign architectural details, working drawings and construction practices is ideal.
- Able to do design research and design concept presentations.
- Good interpersonal relationships and a team player.
- Must be skillful in using AutoCAD, Rhinoceros and Sketch Up.
Talented and experienced candidates are invited to apply online to email@example.com providing a comprehensive resume (including recent photo, dob, related work and skills set, etc.), expected salary and certificates & transcripts. Salary commensurate with relevant work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview sessions. Thank you.
Apply for BIM Modeler / Lead Coordinator (International Job Offer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly