Senior Architect Part III (high end residential)
Echlin is looking for a Senior/Project Architect with at least four years post Part-III experience to join our successful team in Notting Hill, London.
Echlin is a young, design lead company that specialises in high end residential projects, both our own developments as well as private commissions. This is an ideal opportunity to get involved in some very exciting and notable London projects through all RIBA stages of work.
Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within high-end residential design
- An understanding of classical design and historic buildings with experience of working with listed buildings
- Preferably experience of working with the Crown Estate or other major London landowner
- The ability to confidently co-ordinate and collaborate with contractors and other members of the design team
- An advanced understanding of appointment contracts and project commerciality including profitability analysis
- Confident written and verbal skills
- Excellent design, drawing and AutoCAD skills
- Proficiency operating Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign and Maxwell
- Proven advanced understanding of architectural detailing
Role: Senior/Project Architect Part-III
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience
Please send your CV with examples of your work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments no bigger than 8MB.
Unfortunately we are unable to acknowledge receipt of applications and will only respond if we require more information or are to offer you an interview.
Apply for Senior Architect Part III (high end residential)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly