Experienced Interior Designers (International job offers)
Denniston Sdn. Bhd. is an international renown Hospitality Design Consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking for experienced and dynamic Interior Designers to design high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please visit: www.denniston.com.my.
- Strong hand drawing and concept sketches, perspective sketches and detailing sketches ability.
- To complete design development and design documentation drawings.
- Research, source and propose solutions for fixtures, fittings and equipment for interior architecture tender pack. Ability to put up the selected furnishings and design items onto the mood boards for presentation.
- Comprehensive understanding, and has a passion to seek out quality design works and finishings.
- Articulate and assist in project teams.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and within agreed timeline.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required.
- Ad hoc assignments as delegated by immediate superior.
- Degree / Master graduates in Interior Design or its equivalent.
- 7 - 9 years of related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign interior design works in Hotel & Resort Development is advantageous.
- Conceptualize, manually free hand sketch, detailing, BQ and etc.
- Good personality, right exposure and good flair in communication.
- Fluent in English.
- Multi-tasking and a positive team player.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online, providing a comprehensive resume (including recent photo, dob, marital status, related work experience, skills set, etc.), certificates and transcripts, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified accordingly. Thank you.
Apply for Experienced Interior Designers (International job offers)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly