Spaceagency is an integrated design firm based in London and working globally. Our practice connects expertise in urban design and architecture with the human focus of communication design and product design; enhancing how people experience and interact with spaces. Current projects focus on wayfinding and interior design. Our international client portfolio includes cities, global brands and collaborations with renowned design studios.
The practice is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Architect to join our team. We are looking for a candidate that is highly experienced, who can take responsibility for the technical side of projects, detailing for construction and liaising with contractors and suppliers. This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable and capable individual to play a senior role and lead junior staff within an expanding practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- have worked on large scale projects and a have knowledge of workflow and professional processes on large design teams
- have UK project running experience and excellent communication and presentation skills
- have excellent software skills: AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite
- have experience mentoring junior staff
- have significant technical knowledge and experience in architectural detailing and compiling drawing packages
- be conscientious, organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- take initiative, be responsible and work quickly under pressure
- be available to begin work immediately in London and have the relevant working permits for the UK
To apply please forward a CV and samples of work (under 5MB) with covering letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use 'Last Name_First Name_Architect' as the subject line of your email. Please note that interviews will take place in London. Spaceagency is an equal opportunities employer. www.spaceagency-design.com