Ellis Williams is an award-winning practice specialising in high quality education, leisure, and arts projects. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Project Architect to join the team in our London office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design development and delivery of projects within the practice as part of the project team. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Production of conceptual design proposals and feasibility studies
- Technical development of projects
- Detailed design
- Delivery of production information
- Production of reports, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Submission of planning and building regulation applications, including coordination of technical material
- Site co-ordination and building contract administration
The successful candidate will need :
- A minimum of 3 years post Part III experience in a UK architectural practice
- ARB registration
- Excellent design skills and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient Revit user and, ideally, BIM Level 2 experience
- Flexibility to work on a variety of scales and types of projects
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic individual looking to join a forward-thinking, dynamic practice that is passionate about creating high quality architecture.
To apply, please email your CV to us.
Ellis Williams Architects is an Equal Opportunities Company