A unique opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a RIBA chartered practice offering full design and build services and focusing on high-end, luxury residential projects.
With over ten years’ experience specialising in high-end residential projects, this medium size practice is well reputed for their work across the interior design, architecture and product design industries.
In addition to their beautiful portfolio of private residences, show homes and developments, the company works with leading furniture and lighting brands in Europe, offering exclusive pieces at their own outstanding showroom.
With a growing influx of projects, the practice is now recruiting for a project running Architect to join their team in Watford and work on projects from concept stages through to completion.
Role & Responsibilities
The role will involve working closely with the Architectural Director in managing and running projects across all RIBA stages.
The role will include drafting working drawing packages and detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and constructions packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience on UK projects
- Experience working on high end residential projects, and multi-unit residential developments preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential
- Revit and SketchUP experience advantageous
- Sound technical knowledge of UK building regulations
- Able to work on own initiative, multi-task and adapt to changing workloads
- Knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purpose.
Salary & Package
The practice is offering a salary of £30,000 – £45,000 subject to experience and additional benefits include a staff discount scheme, statutory pension and holiday allowance.
Alongside working for a fun and supportive practice, my client also offers several perks for including a free transport service to the offices from the local tube station via taxi to pick up and drop off for all staff.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architect job opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.