Project Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist / Part II Assistant
Nicolas Tye Architects is a RIBA Chartered practice based one hour north of London, working on projects all over the United Kingdom and internationally. Our award winning Bedfordshire and Birmingham studio's require an experienced Project Architect / Senior architectural technician/Part II Assistant to work as a team member in a fast paced practice. Candidates will have a professional degree in architecture, technical detailing skills and very strong design sensibility.
Candidates who wish to apply need to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years of office based experience with on site and contractual experience
- demonstrable experience in technical detailing and preparation of tender/construction documents
- exposure to Vectorworks is an advantage
- high proficiency in drawing and document management
- excellent time management skills, and an ability to manage conflicting or multiple deadlines
- faultless English, written and spoken, and excellent communication skills
- exposure to/knowledge of UK building regulations, planning, and NBS specification writing etc
- ability to liaise confidently with consultants, contractors and local authorities
- diligence with a sensitivity for detail and presentation
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- the successful applicant will need a car, due to the location of the studio
Please send CV’s and portfolio examples of less than 5MB to our email.