3 days left
- Full Time
Ackroyd Lowrie is a fast-growing, innovative architecture practice based in the creative hub of Bethnal Green, East London.
We work across a range of sectors and scales but always with the same commitment to design quality. We have developed an award-winning design process which uses VR technology to put our clients at the heart of the design process.
We are currently working on regeneration schemes for half a billion pounds worth of new homes and workplaces, and our long-term aim is to be on the cutting edge of designing the cities of the future.
We are looking for an ambitious architect who wants to gain a huge amount of experience and become part of a vibrant, young team. This is a perfect opportunity for proactive, reliable, organised and go-getting individual to flourish in an exciting practice and work in a great studio environment.
- Candidates should have a flair and passion for effective design and strong technical design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across the board are required to interact with clients and team members alike.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Great project management skills.
- Be reliable and have the ability to multi task.
- Have great IT skills and be numerate and able to use a spreadsheet.
- Have an interest in innovative technology.
- Good hand drawn skills.
- Good technical skills are essential- we will ask all candidates to talk through a 1:10 detail in the interview, and we expect confident knowledge in this area.
- Software skills: Vectorworks/Revit.
- Experience of the following would also be an advantage: NBS Building/Create, 3DMax, Rendering.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s job running experience post-part 3, preferably in the UK.
- RIBA stages from 0 to 7
- Working on contract values between £750k and £25m.
- Working on both refurbishment and new builds.
- Sufficient experience in the UK to steer a project through the construction process.
- This is a permanent position immediate start date.
Working with us gives you:
- Salary – depends on the candidate and their experience but in the region of £30-45K p.a.
- Training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development.
- Revit training as standard.
- Opportunity for equity/share options in a growing small business and potential for future directorship.
- An office environment that is friendly, flexible and multicultural, with a sustainability commitment.
- Regular social activities and an annual trip abroad.
- Being part of a committed equal opportunities company.
How to apply:
- The subject line of your email MUST include your name and the position you are applying for.
- ****Independent applicants only - NO agency appointments considered ****
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Please contact us at the email address given below and not directly to the office.
- Please do not use your email as your motivational/covering letter.
- Please send your covering letter, CV and work samples as attachments to your email (preferably as PDFs) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly