Architects / Architectural Assistants / Architectural Technologists
We continue to be extremely busy with some exciting current and new projects in the pipeline and so there are opportunities to join our award winning team based in Bury St Edmunds.
Our workload includes a wide range of commercial, residential and refurbishment / conversion schemes. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates keen to be involved in all stages of the design process.
You will be involved with:
- Preparation of drawings and information for planning applications
- Assisting with detailed design, building regulations applications, production information and specifications
- Reporting to the Partners on project progress
- The opportunity to become a key member of the team and be part of the continued growth and success of the practice
- Good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to and a keen interest in detailing
- Working knowledge of the planning system and UK Building Regulations
Salary and benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience
- On-going professional development opportunities
- Initially 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Potential for bonuses and growth within the Practice
Rees Pryer Architects are an equal opportunities employer.