Architect - London
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join a very successful Design-led Architectural Company based in London.
You will be working on a variety of projects across all sectors including residential, commercial, leisure and retail.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within the residential and commercial sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com