Senior Interior Designer with Revit -London
Senior Interior Designer with Revit
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
Vacancy Ref: LD460
Our client is a vibrant, award winning Multi-National organisation on the lookout for a Senior Interior Designer with exceptional talent. Operating across both public, and private sectors offers an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is passionate, and ambitious in their career. This consultancy is renowned for high innovation, and excellent value solutions putting the client at the forefront of design quality, and sustainability development. The right candidate will be proficient with Revit, an excellent team player, with a strong personal sense of responsibility for the provision of Interior Design services that meet client requirements.
Responsibilities for this Senior Interior Designer with Revit role are:
- Prepare feasibility studies, sketch proposals, scheme, and detailed design information.
- Produce drawings, and specifications, tendering documentation, and provide management services in relation to interior design projects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- Ensure compliance with standing orders, Codes of Practice, and relevant legislation.
- Promote sustainable design.
- Deliver creative, innovative, and affordable proposals that meet client expectations.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities.
- Fee earning at 90%, and contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives, and targets.
- Frequent travel to other offices
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Norse Way CSR strategy.
Qualifications required for this Senior Interior Designer with Revit role are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an Interior Design relation discipline.
- Must be proficient with Revit
- Professional membership of a related institute
- Full clean driver's license
- Well rounded experience with a variety of projects, Commercial Workplace Fit-outs is advantageous
In order to apply for this Senior Interior Designer with Revit role or other similar roles please call LYNSEY on 01792 365 102 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org