A multidisciplinary design studio in west London is looking for Architects to join their team!
Having jumped up a number of ranks on the aj100 this year, this creative studio is flying at the moment with lot's of opportunities available for talented architects. Their portfolio is mixed, however current projects include modular residential, large mixed-use and data centres for high profile clients across the UK and Europe. With one of the best BIM and technology offerings in London, the ideal candidate will have a strong interest in these areas and enjoy the technical side of architecture. Revit essential!
The selected architect will be involved in the following;
- Residential, mixed-use and data centres in the UK and across Europe
- Be a key part of a multidisciplinary design team
- Working in both design and construction stages of projects
- Using revit as a key software
The successful architect will have the following;
- Experience in either residential, mixed-use or data centre projects
- Strong design ideas
- Experience on site and confident in construction stages
- An interest in BIM and technology
- Industry experience using revit