Denniston Sdn. Bhd. is an international renown Hospitality Design Consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is looking for qualified and competent individuals to engage in the preparation and administration of Design Services Contracts for various high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please visit: www.denniston.com.my.
- Able to write and negotiate contracts on behalf of the Hospitality Design Consultancy industry. The day to day roles and responsibilities may vary depending on location, type of projects and size including the management and execution of the contracts on behalf of the organization.
- Following up of fee payments in terms of the contract requirements and work with Accounts Dept. on these matters.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Ad hoc assignments as related by immediate superior.
- Degree/Masters in Architectural / Design studies and its equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years and more related work experience.
- Meticulous, sharp and affluent in negotiating contracts skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and proficient in English Language.
- All works will be carried out in English Language.
- A keen interest in and experience of, the writing and administration of Design Services contracts.
- Willing to be located in Denniston's office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Remuneration is commensurate with the relevant work experience. Do send your comprehensive resume (including dob, nationality, marital status, related work experience, skills sets, recent photo, expected salary, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an arranged Skype interviews from 29 August 2018 onwards.