Architect - Middlesbrough
There is currently a vacancy for an Architect to join a very successful, large multi-disciplinary Company based in Middlesbrough. You will be working on a variety of projects across all sectors including residential, education, leisure and commercial.
There is training, guidance and mentoring available as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD and Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Architect - Middlesbrough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly