Architect (AJ100 Practice)
An AJ100 practice are looking for a Senior Architect to lead projects for their London team. You'll be working predominantly on prestigious, complex and large-scale projects across a wide variety of developments. Joining a fun, vibrant and multicultural team, this organisation offers excellent CPD and future promotion opportunities in line with its continued expansion plans.
Role & Company:
- Project lead on multiple developments, liaising with external stakeholders and contractors, mentoring junior architects, and driving the design of the projects through.
- Deliver on projects closely with architects who provide specific guidance on the smaller number of developments they're working on.
- Work on large scale complex projects, predominantly but not exclusively in the residential and commercial sectors
- The company is top 50 within the AJ100 and has a burgeoning pipeline of works
- Vibrant office space and team - you'll be contributing towards a dynamic workspace
- With significant future growth for the London office planned, there will be opportunity for you to further expand your career
Qualifications & Experience:
- Chartered Architect
- Experience working as senior architect leading projects
- Expertise gained from working on UK developments, no matter the sector.
Senior Architect - Project Lead - Complex Large Scale Developments - London - Residential & Commercial - All RIBA Stages - Vibrant Workspace & Team
Apply for Architect (AJ100 Practice)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly