Architect (AJ100 Practice)
An AJ100 practice are looking for two talented Architects to join their London team. You'll be working predominantly on prestigious, complex and large-scale residential and commercial projects, though you'll also work across a wide variety of developments. Joining a fun, vibrant and multicultural team, this organisation offers excellent CPD and future promotion opportunities as it continues to expand
Role & Company:
- Project lead on key developments, liaising with external stakeholders and contractors, mentoring junior architects, and driving the design of the project through.
- Deliver on projects closely with senior architects who provide guidance across multiple developments.
- Work on large scale complex projects, predominantly but not exclusively in the residential and commercial sectors
- The company is top 50 within the AJ100 and has a burgeoning pipeline of works
- Vibrant office space and team - you'll be contributing towards a dynamic workspace
- With significant future growth for the London office planned, there will be opportunity for you to further expand your career
Qualifications & Experience:
- Chartered Architect
- Experience working as project lead
- Experience working on UK developments, no matter the sector.
Architect - Project Lead - Complex Large Scale Developments - London - Residential & Commercial - All RIBA Stages - Vibrant Workspace & Team
Apply for Architect (AJ100 Practice)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly