Senior / Urban Designer
If you're a Senior / Urban Designer / Masterplanner interested in joining one of the UK's leading Planning and Design consultancies, then this is the opportunity for you!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Analysis of the site and it local and regional context in terms of constraints (physical, legislative, socio and economic) and opportunities.
- High-quality professional hand-drawn graphical and written presentation of analysis and urban design and masterplanning designs.
- Research into appropriate past and present urban, resort and other relevant design theories and models.
- Design and development of individual buildings and groups of buildings following the production of, and during the development of, the overall masterplan stages.
The core clients you will be dealing with include landowners, bespoke local developers, Registered Providers and national house builders, providing an enviable and loyal client base. Projects undertaken are generally considered to be more complex and challenging, meaning this position requires an Urban Designer with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. Projects worked on are generally in areas such as; residential and commercial schemes, mixed use masterplans and layouts, new settlements, extensions to existing towns, infrastructure-led new communities, regeneration and community-led development proposals.
Our client takes pride in being progressive, innovative and ever-evolving; they strive to lead the market to supply integrated solutions that meet the absolute requirements of their ever-expanding client base.
Established in the 1970s they have a longstanding reputation for their Urban Design expertise and for proving high-quality service to their clients.
- Strong academic background including a relevant degree
- Demonstrable and in-depth knowledge of current urban Design strategies and its future evolution.
- Demonstrable ability to hand draw masterplans to a high degree of accuracy.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.
Senior - Urban Designer - London - Wide Variety of Work - Supportive Work Environment - Career Development - Growth
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV to If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Apply for Senior / Urban Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly