Blake Architects is seeking talented Part II Architectural Assistants to join its team based between Cirencester & Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
We are a RIBA Chartered practice working on conservation, conversion and new build projects that are often in rural locations. In September we will be moving into new offices the conversion of which is being finished now.
As an architectural assistant you will work on projects from concept stage through to construction on site. As a Part II we would support your undertaking of Part III financial and with the appropriate experience.
We predominantly work on residential projects and are currently working on several new build houses, barn conversions and a few city based schemes.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- a strong academic and career record
- fluency in spoken and written English
- confidence to work individually and with other team members
- proficient use of Vectorworks or Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- relevant work experience in a practice in the UK
- have access to a car and current driving licence
Please email in PDF form a CV / Portfolio no more than 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org with Architectural Assistant in the subject.
You can find out more about us at www.blakearchitects.co.uk or call Jonathan Nettleton for more information. 01285 841407 The closing date for the application is 31/08/2018.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly