Associate Director For Architecture
I’m looking for an experienced Senior Architect looking to take a step up to Associate level in one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary companies. If you are ambitious and looking to lead teams and projects, then this could be the perfect role for you!
With expertise gained over 40 years in the building industry, my client is a leading practice in multi-disciplinary projects including commercial, residential, retail, education, industrial architecture and many more.
Leading the field in commercial and residential sectors, the practice is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Associate Architect to join their Birmingham office.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will see you managing a team of architects, technologists and assistants working across a range of projects. Ideally you will have the drive and ambition to lead and grow the team, combined with a wealth of architectural experience across residential projects. You should possess superb technical knowledge, excellent analytical skills.
Additionally, you will;
- Provide direction to Master Planning, Design Statements, Development Briefs, Design Codes and detailed layout designs
- Have a proven track record in quality presentations and negotiation experience for planning application submissions
- Have an appreciation and experience of marketing and appointment generation
- Be able to handle a varied and stimulating workload and deal directly with a range of different clients including major house builders
- Design and draft residential feasibility and detailed sketch layouts (and house type designs) from concept to presentation level incorporating necessary LPA design standards
- Have a good understanding of small and high volume residential (planning) design procedures and co-ordination thereof
- Project running experience is essential
Required Skills & Experience You will ideally have experience of working at Associate level or above ARB or RIBA registered Architect You will have a good understanding of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Office packages Have experience of working on a variety of residential projects Have excellent written and communication skills Dynamic, well-motivated with strong communication and presentation skills Experience working for a private sector residential architecture consultancy Sound understanding of developer viabilities and commerciality for all types of residential schemes Experience performing a supervisory and managerial role
Salary & Package The role offers a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum alongside additional benefits.
Soft Benefits The team dynamic across the company is one of committed professionalism, with lots of focus but awareness of load on other team members.
Within the Birmingham office, the team are a very social bunch with regular pub trips and the office is based in Fort Dunlop with all attendant services – including the largest roof terrace in Europe so I’m told.
Apply for Associate Director For Architecture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly