Architects Part III & II
We are an innovative practice exploring the collision of digital technology and craft, seeking architects with a similar interest to help produce beautiful buildings in innovative ways. We have a strong studio-based design ethos and encourage a good work life balance.
Experienced Part III's
Who we are looking for:
- Individuals with experience working in a design led practice with a passion for innovation.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to integrate bespoke design into thorough tender packages.
- Contract management skills with the experience of managing traditional contracts on site.
- An aptitude for team leading and mentoring with a desire to share skills and knowledge.
- Current driving licence with ownership or access to a car essential
We also have opportunities for talented and enthusiastic Part II's. You would work on a range of exciting projects alongside our more experienced staff. The roles will be very practical and you will get to learn and experience all stages of a project.
Please send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If portfolio is greater than 5MB please send via a download service or link to your website if applicable. In your covering email please include a few sentences with your thoughts on innovation within the profession of architecture. This might be a project you have worked on or an idea you have had to help improve the way in which architects work.
Closing date noon 27th August 2018
strictly no agencies please
Apply for Architects Part III & II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly