Architects Part III & II
We are an innovative practice exploring the collision of digital technology and craft, seeking architects with a similar interest to help produce beautiful buildings in innovative ways. We have a strong studio-based design ethos and encourage a good work life balance.
Experienced Part III's
Who we are looking for:
- Individuals with experience working in a design led practice with a passion for innovation.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to integrate bespoke design into thorough tender packages.
- Contract management skills with the experience of managing traditional contracts on site.
- An aptitude for team leading and mentoring with a desire to share skills and knowledge.
- Current driving licence with ownership or access to a car essential
We also have opportunities for talented and enthusiastic Part II's. You would work on a range of exciting projects alongside our more experienced staff. The roles will be very practical and you will get to learn and experience all stages of a project.
Please send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If portfolio is greater than 5MB please send via a download service or link to your website if applicable. In your covering email please include a few sentences with your thoughts on innovation within the profession of architecture. This might be a project you have worked on or an idea you have had to help improve the way in which architects work.
Closing date noon 27th August 2018
strictly no agencies please