Associate Director - Birmingham
My client are currently recruiting for an Associate Director to join their very succesful and expanding Company in Birmingham.
You will ideally be looking to progress within the company to Director level. You will be working on a variety of small and high volume residential projects.
Requirements for this Associate Director vacancy;
- You will ideally have experience of working at Associate level or above
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- You will ideally have an understanding of AutoCAD
- Have experience of working on a variety of residential projects
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Associate Director you will be;
- Managing a team of architects, technologists and assistants working on a wide range of residential projects
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Dealing directly with a range of clients including major house builders
- You will be required to perform a managerial role as well as bieng involved in the design
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Associate Director role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org