Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/ Architect
Are you an ARB Qualified Architect with a passion for housing projects?
Do you want to work in a RIBA Chartered practice based in Camden? You will join a team of 6 working in a practice with over 35 years experience of residential and mixed-use projects, working alongside Developers, Registered Housing Providers and Contractors. Due to an expanding workload, they are now looking for a recently qualified Part III Architect or experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
You will join a collaborative team of 6, working on an increasing workload of private and affordable housing projects, from pre-application to completion with access to all RIBA stages.
Required Skills & Experience
– ARB Qualified Part III Architect with 1 year PQE, or Part II with 3 years PQE
– Minimum 3 years of UK experience
– Skilled user of Vectorworks
– Experience working on Housing projects including affordable, social and private dwellings
– Experience working on project sizes up to £15m through all RIBA stages
– Keen eye for detail
– Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Standards
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Strong organisational skills and time management
– Ability to work well in a team
– Previous experience of client/contractor relations beneficial
Salary & Package
£27,000 - £37,000 depending on experience.
20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and opportunity for personal and professional growth, with potential for Associate and Directorship progression.