Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/ Architect
Are you an ARB Qualified Architect with a passion for housing projects?
Do you want to work in a RIBA Chartered practice based in Camden? You will join a team of 6 working in a practice with over 35 years experience of residential and mixed-use projects, working alongside Developers, Registered Housing Providers and Contractors. Due to an expanding workload, they are now looking for a recently qualified Part III Architect or experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
You will join a collaborative team of 6, working on an increasing workload of private and affordable housing projects, from pre-application to completion with access to all RIBA stages.
Required Skills & Experience
– ARB Qualified Part III Architect with 1 year PQE, or Part II with 3 years PQE
– Minimum 3 years of UK experience
– Skilled user of Vectorworks
– Experience working on Housing projects including affordable, social and private dwellings
– Experience working on project sizes up to £15m through all RIBA stages
– Keen eye for detail
– Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Standards
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Strong organisational skills and time management
– Ability to work well in a team
– Previous experience of client/contractor relations beneficial
Salary & Package
£27,000 - £37,000 depending on experience.
20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and opportunity for personal and professional growth, with potential for Associate and Directorship progression.
Apply for Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/ Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly