Architect & Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Holt Architecture are currently looking for Architects and Architectural Assistants to join the team at our riverside studios in South West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Architect looking to step up to their first Project Architect role. We are seeking a strong, confident and talented individual with the ambition to play a significant part in the practice.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a UK Architecture Practice
- Have completed a portfolio of projects through all RIBA work stages
- Be highly proficient in the use of Revit and fully understand BIM processes
- Have a sound understanding of construction technologies and UK Building regulations
- Be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- Be client and deadline focused
This is a great role:
- If you are looking for your first Project Architect position and have the confidence and ambition to deliver projects up to £4.5M
- If you want a chance to play a pivotal role during a period of rapid growth in our portfolio and client base
- If you want to be empowered to affect real change in the practice’s future, with the potential for rapid career progression to Senior Architect and Associate roles
- If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small practice that punches above its weight on large projects using leading edge technology
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
We also have an opening for an Architectural Assistant with strong design and presentation skills.
Holt Architecture is a great place to learn and evolve with excellent support for Part 3 studies. You will have the opportunity to work across all RIBA work stages on a range of diverse, interesting and complex schemes.
All our projects are delivered using the latest technology and it's important you have well honed computer skills and a keen interest in researching and using the latest innovations.
- Revit experience is essential
- Use of any of the following packages would be advantageous:
- Adobe CS
- Rhinocerous + Grasshopper
- 3DS Max
- Point clouds + Autodesk Recap
To apply please email a CV and portfolio of your most recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org