Architectural Technician - Kent
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a very successful multi-disciplinary company based in Kent. You will be working on projects within the residential and education sectors.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Ideally a years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD is advantageous, however training will be provided
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a fun and vibrant team working on a variety of projects.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org