Part III Architect
Do you have high standards & crave to be the controller of your own career?
Are you a focused & analytical Architect, precise & accurate in your work with high standards?
Do you enjoy researching, organising, displaying & distributing project information?
Cambridgeshire based Architectural practice seeks Project Architect with 3 to 5 years experience post RIBA part 3 qualification.
Salary £50k dependant on experience
Tasks in part will include:
- Collating project data
- Producing schedules of information
- Production of drawn technical information
- Production of nbs. specifications
- Prepare & administer tender packages
- Liaise with other professionals/manufacturers as projects require.
- Report weekly on project progress (milestones) & time/cost management.
- Generally run projects pre and during construction.
- Carry-out office based administrative duties, including, answering the phone, handling & recording telephone calls & data in-line with company protocol
- self reliant/independent
- clear & confident telephone manner
- Understanding of, and familiar with, RIBA project stages.
- Experienced and skilful in architectural drawing and technical detailing
- Own vehicle
- a high level of proficiency in VectorWorks
- Good Verbal English language and English grammatical skills
- Good working knowledge of UK Planning Policy, Building Regulations, CDM and other relevant legislation
- Competent in construction contract administration
- Good people skills and experience in dealing with customers
- RIBA Part 3 Qualification
- Formal Induction
- On-going professional development plan
- Salary £50k (experience dependant)
- Flexible working hours.
- Strictly 40hrs. per week only.
- Regular job reviews
- 30 days annual holiday (including 10 day Christmas & New Year shut down)
How to apply...
Applications should be made to directly to email@example.com.
Please include your CV, covering letter and examples of work.
Please note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Applications from agencies will not be considered.
For more information about Irvinejonesdesign & the position, please visit our website www.irvinejonesdesign.co.uk