2 days left
- Full Time
A large architect practice with offices across the South East are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their Winchester offices on a permanent basis. You'll be joining a dynamic practice specialising in large scale, complex builds and across a variety of sectors. You'll work in multiple teams gaining invaluable experience, allowing for you to truly take your career forwards at a company that value all their staff.
Role & Company:
- This is a perfect opportunity for technicians with a strong software ability (preferably in ArchiCAD, though this is not mandatory). You'll work across multiple teams getting experience across many areas of the business, involving complex design across a variety of architectural projects. The company will also train you to become an expert in ArchiCAD, the software they predominantly use. The intention will be for you to grow with the company while working on these exciting projects.
- Established for decades, this practice have an established client base and work on a variety of predominately projects. Working in the residential, hospitality, commercial and health sectors, they focus on design in the classical/traditional sense - meaning all the designers often work on conservation projects and listed buildings.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experienced Architectural Technician
- Experience working on UK projects
- No experience in ArchiCAD required, though preferred
- An interest in classical / traditional architecture
Architectural Technician - Winchester, Hampshire - Variety of Sectors (conservation, heritage, listed buildings) - ArchiCAD
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly