Assistant Architect (Part 2)
A large architect practice with offices across the South East are looking for a Part 2 Assistant Architect to join their Winchester offices on a permanent basis. You'll be joining a dynamic practice specialising in large scale, complex builds and across a variety of sectors. You'll work in multiple teams gaining invaluable experience, allowing for you to truly take your career forwards at a company that value all their staff.
Role & Company:
- This is a perfect opportunity for aspiring architects who have some experience working at Part 2 level. You'll work across multiple teams getting experience across many areas of the business, including broader urban design as well as a variety of architectural projects. The company will also train you to become an expert in ArchiCAD, the software they predominantly use. The intention will be for you to grow with the company into a full Architect (part 3) while working on these exciting projects.
- Established for decades, this practice have an established client base and work on a variety of predominately projects. Working in the residential, hospitality, commercial and health sectors, they focus on design in the classical/traditional sense - meaning all the designers often work on conservation projects and listed buildings.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently a Part 2 Assistant Architect
- Experience working on UK projects
- No experience in ArchiCAD required
Assistant Architect (Part 2) - Winchester, Hampshire - Variety of Sectors (conservation, heritage, listed buildings) - ArchiCAD