Architect / Architectural assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
James Gorst Architects is an award winning practice based in Bloomsbury, London and we are looking for experienced and talented individuals to join our team.
We specialise in bespoke high end residential and commercial projects, ranging from one off new build houses to the restoration of Listed Buildings.
We are looking for recently qualified architect / Part 2 Architects with previous practice experience . The work will relate to projects on site and projects in the early stages of development. The successful applicant will be involved in the production information and contract administration - we have a tradition of supporting Part 2 Architects through Part 3.
- Ability to work at all RIBA stages
- Understanding of contract administration using standard JCT forms
- Competent using 2D&3D CAD software - Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, 3D Studio Max
- Excellent design, communication and presentation skills
- Construction experience, with a good understanding of UK building regulations and the ability to produce quality technical and production details.
We are an established design led practice - our work is focused on the construction and craftsmanship of bespoke architecture. We can offer a competitive salary and further training to the successful applicant.
If you wish to join us, please email and post a hard copy of your CV and portfolio including design and technical drawings together with a covering letter.
Our postal address and examples of our work can be found on our website: www.jamesgorstarchitects.com
Digital applications can be sent to David Roy via email@example.com
Apply for Architect / Architectural assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly