Freelance job, competitive hourly rate and good duration of contract! If you're a contract revit architect / technician and this sounds like a bit of you, drop me a line.
A top tier aj100 creative studio in central London is looking for a technical revit architect to join them on an initial 3 month contract. Portfolio includes mainly large scale, high-end residential projects in London. The ideal candidate will be confident in the delivery stages of projects and be a revit whizz. Immediate start!
The selected architect will be involved in the following;
- Large scale residential schemes in London
- Focus on delivery stages 4-7
- Preparation and production of technical details / construction packs
- Visiting site, solving technical issues
- Liaising with clients, engineers and external consultants
- Using revit as a key software
The successful architect will have the following;
- Experience in UK based projects, ideally in London
- Ability to quickly put together technical / construction packs using revit autonomously
- Confident on site
- Experience dealing with clients, engineers and external consultants
- Strong revit skills