My client is looking for a talented Architect or Architectural Technician to join their team based in Mayfair, London. They’re looking for a motivated applicant with an evident passion for high-end luxury residential and construction detailing.
Role & Responsibilities
– Assisting in the development of projects, concept design and planning applications
– Organising technical drawings and tender packages
– Managing a variety of residential projects from inception through to construction stages
– Preparing and developing surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, models and images
– Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities
– Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
– Producing detailed drawings
– Supervising Architectural Assistants
Required Skills & Experience
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in high-end luxury residential design in the UK
– BA (Hons) or Architecture technician qualification (or equivalent)
– Excellent construction knowledge
– Experienced in developing and producing specification documents
– Experience in producing fixture and finish schedules in include floor, furniture and joinery schedules
– Experience in producing detailed construction drawings, joinery packages and detailed elevations
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
– Evidence in your Portfolio of detailed construction drawings
– Fantastic written and verbal English
– Strong and confident client communication skills
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £30,000 – £36,000 DOE. They will also receive 20 days holidays, Statutory pension, free gym facilities and excellent social events throughout the year.
My client is a small boutique developer that take pride in their work, but also pride in socialising outside the office. The office has more of a family feel where everyone feels appreciated and enjoys each other’s company.