Start date: ASAP
Job Number: J13322
A practice in London is seeking an Architectural Technologist to join their creative studio. This architectural studio has 4 offices dotted around the UK, working on Public and Residential sectors and are seeking a highly ambitious candidate to become part of their very enthusiastic team.
There is plenty of room for progression and the practice get involved in a lot of team building and social events. The successful candidate will be a good communicator working directly with the studio director and highly supportive technical team.
Minimum requirements but not limited to:
- Ideally CIAT accredited but not essential
- At least 2 years' experience as an Architectural Technician
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work from your own initiative and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of ArchiCAD is essential and Revit, however training will be given
- Presenting and preparing design proposals using BIM
- Attending site, leading and coordinating meetings and preparing reports and minutes
- Good time-management skills
- Attention for detail and design
- Liaising with clients and contractors from concept to completion
- Raise critical issues in a timely-manner to your line manager
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
Get in touch straight away and call me for a chat about this unique opening.